In January 2022, myLesley (Blackboard) upgraded to Ultra Base Navigation. Faculty now have the opportunity to adopt the Ultra Course View. Ultra courses have a more modern, mobile-first design and intuitive navigation.
Why You Should Try Blackboard Ultra?
Blackboard Ultra has been redesigned from the ground up. Advantages include:
- A clean, modern interface
- A responsive mobile friendly experience. Move from phone to tablet to computer seamlessly.
- Improved accessibility
- Consistent navigation for students across courses
- Progress tracking
- Streamlined grading
Learn more about Ultra courses on these pages:
- What’s New in Ultra
Recent highlights from Blackboard’s monthly updates.
- Faculty Testimonials
Reviews from Lesley faculty who have used Ultra
- Ultra tutorials
A curated set of tutorials on Ultra Courses
- Ultra Course View Feature Guide
See how the Blackboard features you use most are represented in Ultra
- Planning for Your Ultra Conversion
Review 7 steps from orientation to teaching.
- Converting Your Course to Ultra
Learn about the options for converting your myLesley course to Ultra. Be sure to check out Analyzing an Ultra Conversion to learn more about the conversion tool.
- Ultra Course Building Recommendations
Tips for creating your course content and assignments in Ultra