Welcome to the Lesley University Student Resources site. This site provides instructional resources on various technologies used to deliver your class or utilized within your class. These resources include documentation and videos related to myLesley (Blackboard), MAP (ePortfolio), Blackboard IM, and VoiceThread. Whether your classes are face-to-face, fully online or perhaps a blend of both, you should find this site and its resources beneficial.
- myLesley, including training and technical issues, please contact the myLesley support center at 1.888.mylesley (1.888.695.3753).
- Lesley email or other online services, please contact University Technology at 1.888.mylesley (1.888.695.3753), or visit their website.
- Course schedule, please contact the registrar’s office at 617.349.8740, or visit their website. You may view current or upcoming schedules via LOIS.
- Library resources, please contact the Library at 617.349.8850, or visit their website. You can also access Library services by clicking on the “my library” tab within myLesley
- Course Content: Contact your instructor with any questions regarding content within a course.